Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sasha Pavlovic to Timberwolves


Today, Sasha Pavlovic signed a deal with the Minnesota Timberwolves.. very interesting. Basically he bought out his contract with Phoenix and signed a one year deal with the Timberwolves. Here's a player who for one reason or another didn't get a chance to consistently play big minutes on the Cavs. I don't know why but I always liked Sasha Pavlovic, even though he has an awful accent (Serbian). I feel that Mike Brown was kind of a dick to Sasha, never really giving him an honest chance to play clutch minutes at the end of games. I think if Sasha figures out how to be consistent, he can be a solid scorer in this league. With Ricky Rubio deciding to stay in Spain, maybe Sasha can get some decent playing time and prove himself in this one-year deal, but I doubt it. Still can't believe the Cavs traded the ridiculously overrated Ben Wallace and this guy for one of the greatest centers of all-time (Shaq Deez). I know it was a matter of salary cap but I'm still proud of Danny Ferry for the move. CavaShaq, Shaqalier, whatever you want to call him.. he's a monster and still a legitimate force in this league. There's nothing more that would bring a smile to my face than Shaq dunking on Dwight Howard in the Eastern Finals as the Cavs cruise to a 4-0 sweep. Let's be real, Dwight Howard is sick.. but he stole Shaq's nickname and didn't even dunk the ball during his superman dunk in the dunk contest. Bron Bron has declared himself for next year's dunk contest, and believe me when I tell you that you won't be disppointed. LeBron James is underrated

No comments:

Post a Comment