Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cavs lose to Wizards, LeBron DNP

The Cavaliers lost last night to the Washington Wizards, but LeBron James did not play because of flu-like symptoms. NBA.com reported today that LeBron is being treated for the H1N1 swine-flu. This shouldn't worry anybody too much, LeBron will be healthy and back in action long before the regular season starts. Shaq looked legit; He had 13 points, 6 rebounds, and had both a block as well as a steal in just 19 minutes on the floor. Even with those decent numbers, Shaq said, "I don't really turn it up in preseason and just protect myself out there. I'm not going into all my tricks yet. I'm shooting the ball well, feeling loose out there." Good to know Shaq, we look forward to seeing your "tricks" this season as we try to win an NBA championship. The Cavs are now 3-1 in preseason (undefeated with LeBron) and have 4 games left until the start of the regular season. I leave you with a delicious block that Shaq had on Gilbert Arenas. LeBron James is underrated

No comments:

Post a Comment