Monday, October 5, 2009

Mo Williams ready to erase disappointment of last year


Mo Williams did not play in the Wine and Gold Scrimmage this past Saturday held at U of Akron, because he has a mildly strained groin. He seems ready and willing to help erase the disappointing end to the Cavaliers season last year. He talked to reporters about how he thinks he tried to play at a speed that was too fast for his game. Mo admitted, "Looking at the that tape, watching those games, the way I felt in those games.. I felt like I wasplaying at a different speed than I was during the season. Just simple things. If I'm coming off a pin-down, I'm going so fast and not being able to get my feet set, I'm missing those shots I usually make because during the season, I'm taking my time. I'm in rhythm, and all of a sudden I'm just speeding through stuff. I started playing at a different speed and trying to force things. The game was so big, I wanted to do well." Mo went on to say that, "Having that experience, knowing that, if I'm in that situation again, I'm going to be the same person, controlling the game, playing at my tempo.
Looks like Mo is feeling good about this season. Probably playing another year with LeBron has something to do with it. LeBron James is underrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment