Friday, December 25, 2009

Cavs hold on in OT vs. Sacramento (Z for Three!)

So I've been busy with Christmas shenanigans, and I've been lazy about doing my posts. In case you missed it, the Cavs won in Sacramento on Wednesday in a game that I predicted the Cavs would dominate.. Whoops. They barely held on to send this game into overtime, and even without Kevin Martin the Cavs looked shaky throughout the game.

LeBron did have an amazing triple-double, and kept the Cavs in the game. Even though LB did work, Zydrunas was the reason we won this game. After the Cavs stopped Sacramento from even getting a shot up to force overtime, big Z decided to step his game up. Ilgauskas did the unthinkable, sending in three straight 3-pointers from the same exact spot in the corner to seal the deal in OT. The Kings couldn't make a basket, and the Cavs won 117-104.

I would talk more about this sick victory, but I'm watching the Cavs hold on to 10 point lead vs. the Lakers right now. The referees are helping the Lakers and did I mention I hate Kobe Bryant? He's such an arrogant butthead. They're up right now, and I'm sure LeBron will seal the deal when he guards Kobe for the better part of the 4th quarter. Andrew Exler knows.. LeBron > Kobe. LeBron James is underrated

No comments:

Post a Comment