Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Devin Harris gets ejected, should face assault charge while Cavs cut down Nets 99-89

Tonight the worst team in the NBA showed up to Quicken Loans Arena. The 2-23 New Jersey Nets are the laughing stock of the league, and the Cavs beat them 99-89 without really trying. Shaq and Z came to play, and LeBron did what was needed to beat this team that I now have no respect for. I could have told you yesterday the Cavs were going to win this game, and it really means nothing for the Cavs. Now let me get to what I really need to say.

Devin, Devin, Devin... we are going to have issues. Don't get me wrong. I know you think you can play basketball, but you are on the worst team in the NBA. You think you're better than you actually are, and you deserve to be charged with assault after what occured tonight. Devin Harris you are so far from relevant right now, (other than making history with the worst start for a team ever) and your assault on Jamario Moon should land you behind bars. I don't know how they do it in New Jersey, but here in Ohio you get 10-20 years for that kind of stunt. I can't believe you didn't get punched in the face for trying to take out Jamario, and I'm glad the referees made the correct (obvious) decision to kick you off the court. Regardless of whether or not you were trying to block the basketball, you didn't come close. The only thing that you did do was physically assault the neck/head area of one of my favorite new Cavaliers. Trust me when I tell you, LeBron took it easy on you when he slammed you into the padded base of the basket after you tried to take off Moon's head. Had LeBron not shielded you, a beatdown from Shaquille O' Neal was looking probable.

Your team's record is 2-23. That's 2 wins, 23 losses. You are literally on the worst team in NBA history. So why did you decide to almost paralyze Jamario Moon? Take your frustration out on your own team in the locker room. Whatever your excuse is, I'm not buying it. And I hope the NBA fines you and suspends you for all future games played against the Cavaliers. We don't tolerate crappy, overrated players trying to take out important pieces to the Cavaliers franchise. Devin Harris, Joel Pryzbilla, Joakim Noah, and Elton Brand all have one thing in common. (They all play for teams that suck?) Yes, but I was thinking more along the lines of they all will get what's coming to them. (Help me out here Shaq) LeBron says there is no place in the game for plays like what Devin Harris did last night. LeBron James is underrated

1 comment:

  1. Here you go...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNOafHCAoKA

    ReplyDelete